Cities of Angola

If you find list of cities in Angola or cities of Angola or Angola cities . Angola cities with capital . then visit listofinform website . Listofinform provide list of cities in Angola . you can find all cities of Angola with capitals . Below is a list of cities in Angola.

0 Comments

Top Cities In Andorra

Today we would discuss top cities in Andorra, qualities, and beauty. Andorra is a beautiful and small country between France and Spain. Andorra is a Landlock Country. Due to the Mountains, There are no Airports in Andorra. Same as Airports, there are no train stations because of mountain terrain. Andorra is a Best for Ski destinations. Andorra offers lots of activities in summer and winter like Ski, Mountain hiking. It’s an independent country. Andorra is a tax-free country, most people go there for shopping, so that’s why Andorra is Hub shopping malls, Hotels, and Resorts. Andorra la Vella is the…

0 Comments

List of Cities in Algeria

Algeria is Africa's largest country and the tenth largest country in the world, has several cities with populations of over a million of residents. This is a list of Algerian cities, towns and towns and villages. The country borders Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Mali, Niger, Western Sahara, and the Mediterranean Sea. The total population of Algeria is 43,378,027. Algeria is one of Africa’s most developed countries whose economy is has grown largely as a result of natural gas and energy export to Europe. Algiers is a significant city, having been an important location for trading throughout its history, and it continues to be the commercial and economic center of…

0 Comments

List of Cities in Albania

Albania is Small Country of Europe. The complete name of Albania is the republic of Albania. Listofinform helps you find cities in any state or country. This is a list of cities and towns in the Republic of Albania in alphabetical order categorized by county. There are 74 cities classed as urban areas and rural areas. The population of Albania is just only 3 million. Tirana is a one of the big city of Albania with an urban population of 418,495. Albania is a Muslim country which is located in Europe. There is a 85% of Muslim community in Albania. In these cities…

0 Comments

List of Cities in Afghanistan

Afghanistan is a Muslim Country with 99% of the population is Muslim. The remaining 1% of the population are Sikhs, Hindus, and Jews. Afghanistan is a one of the poorest country in the world which faced many wars since it established. Because of war zone it’s also called graveyard land. Afghanistan has about 26 million people. 5.7 million Live in urban areas. The population of Afghanistan are mostly living in cities. There is one big city that is Kabul where millions of people living there. The population of Kabul is around 3,678,034.  Then Kandahar is a second largest city of the Afghanistan…

0 Comments